FAQ’S AND TIPS
Prior to your appointment, try your best to arrive without any eye makeup, do not curl your lashes or wear mascara the day before and the day of your appointment. It will help minimize the cleanup time and more time for lashing.
Lash extensions are applied while you are lying down with your eyes closed on a comfortable spa bed in a serene setting. This usually takes about 1.5 hours for a full set of lashes, but also depends on the set of lashes you decide to get. After prepping your lashes, your bottom lashes are protected with a gel eye pad, lash extensions are then applied 1-to-1 with medical grade adhesive. It is a really relaxing, non-invasive treatment and most of our clients take the time to catch up on their beauty sleep!
Your new lashes will last between 3 to 8 weeks depending on your skincare routine and your own natural lash life cycle. To maintain the full look of your lashes, it will require you to maintain refills every 2-3 weeks.
Yes. The bonding agent we use is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise. However we recommend that you DO NOT WASH your eye area for at least 24 hours after the initial eyelash extension application. This allows the bonding agent to fully dry and prolong the life of your extensions.
- Do not get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours after application
- Do not go tanning for 24 hours after application
- Use an oil-free eye makeup remover
- Try not to run water directly on your lashes
- Do not rub, pick or pull your eyes
- Do not wear mascara
- Avoid using an eyelash curler
- Try to avoid exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
- Receiving chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming
- Receiving irritating eye area treatments, such as strong chemical peels, skin re-surfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments